Public Notices

How to Report Street Light Outages

Street lights are maintained by Jersey Central Power and Light (JCP&L). As a courtesy, the Township can report a street light outage to the utility company if you provide the exact street address. 

Outages and street light issues may also be reported directly to JCP&L by dialing 800-662-3115 or by visiting their parent company website and completing this online form.

I'm interested
I disagree with this
This is unverified