Paper Shredding Services
As part of its Clean Communities Day, the Randolph Township Health Department will once again offer confidential paper shredding services to residents, free of charge, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 23 in the Municipal Building parking lot.
Please follow the traffic pattern, park where directed, and remain in vehicle and a DPW employee will assist with items.
This shredding service is:
- For Randolph residents only. Have your NJ Driver's license available.
- For personal, confidential documents generated in the home only (not commercial or home-business generated).
- Limited to a maximum of three file boxes per household (file box = 1.5 cu feet).
- Not for junk mail and store flyers or solicitations.
- For paper only. Documents must be free of metal clips, rings or binders and should not include any plastic file folders, x-rays, CDs, etc.
Please call the Health Department at 973-989-7050 if you have questions.
502 Millbrook Ave
Randolph, NJ 07869