Success in College and the Real World - Parent/Student Session
Morristown High School Home School Association Presents: A Parent & Student Education Session
Success in college and the real world: Preparing for life after high school with resilience and optimism.
Guest Speaker Duncan Kirkwood, veteran, father of three, and recognized authority on psychological resilience.
Duncan is an author, Veteran, and global resilience advocate. He has spent his professional life working to empower young people, educators, organizations, and communities. His mission is to ensure everyone can learn the critical tools to become the most resilient and best version of themselves.
Learn how to:
- Build resilience and grit
- seize opportunity
- unleash your greatness
- Morris Educational Foundation
- Governor's Council on Alcoholism & Drug Abuse
- Morristown-Morris Township Joint Municipal Alliance
- Morris Plains Municipal Alliance Committee
Morristown High School
50 Early Street
Morristown, NJ 07960